Coloroso Weaves proudly announces its association with TOMORROW’S FOUNDATION, a non-governmental development organization committed to the all-round development of children.
Coloroso has joined hands with them in the project called CHARAIBETI (Special Education on Wheels)
Target Group: The major target groups are children with disability (CWD) like Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation, Speech and Hearing Impairment, Visual Impairment, Locomotor Disability and others. We rehabilitate those children whose age group is 0 to 20years
We feel mobile units will provide Special Education, which is most suited in such situation for the following reasons:
1. Widest reach out with minimum infrastructure and logistical support
2. Economic services with efficiency
3. Strong network will be established for referral services (very few available within this area. Only Govt health centre/ hospital has some facilities for the disable ) and
4. Parental education/awareness on a regular basis and thereby effective contribution in making inclusive societies.
Specific objective of the project:
• Providing opportunities to 400 differently abled persons to be mainstreamed in the Society.
• Building the capacity of around 400 PWD’s families through self help group.
• Providing life skills and job/self employment training to the 10 to 25 CWD’s to make them self reliant & mainstream
To Know more about Coloroso and Tomorrow’s Foundation Charaibeti project.. log on to http://www.tomorrowsfoundation.org/
[modal_login]Tags: CSR, Help, Tomorrow Foundation